Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Proud non-reader" Kanye West turns author


Rapper Kanye West does not read books but he has written one.  This is a small collection of his sayings, or "Kanye-isms," just topping 50 pages, counting a few blank ones. Examples from the book Thank You and You're Welcome include:

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed."
"My music isn't just music - it's medicine."
"The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? "
"“I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. "
"I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!!"
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
"My misery is your pleasure.”
“Due to what has happened so severely when the red shoes hit the runway, I was forced to change my name to Martin Louis the King Jr. Address me as such”

Price $12.95.  No refunds.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP